- Shop Front Signs
- Reception Signs
- 3D Lettering
- Vinyl Lettering
- Window Signs
- Menu Boards
- A Boards/Sandwich Boards
- Colorbond Signs
- Corflute Signs
- Vinyl Banners
Exhibits & Displays
- Flag Banners
- Pull Up Banners
- Pop Up Wall / Promotion Tables
- Poster Holders
- Brochure Holders
- Magnetic Photo Frames
Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
Expanded polystyrene is the most common type of rigid foam due to its light weight, low cost, versatility and ease of use.
Our CNC foam cutting machine can cut any font letters from foam , and can be painted to your nominated colours. We also make company logo's from art work supplied.
Standard Sheet Size: 2400x1200mm.
Standard Sheet Thickness: 50mm,100mm,150mm, 200mm(11kg)，300mm
Maximum Cut Size: 2400x1200mm
- Material: High quality EPS material with little beads
(M grade, Average Density: 19kg/cum).
- Durable : Indoor or outdoor use.
- Face: Acrylic face or acrylic face with vinyl face available. The face will help to strengthen the letters, as well as ensuring a smooth hard face. we ensure a perfect fit at the edge of the polystyrene.
- Eye-catching: Maximise the impact of your sale with our eye catching signs.
- Colour: Plain white or nomainted colours.
- Light weight (19kg/cum), easy to mount and move.
- Ideal for exhibition, shop Displays and events.
- Fast Turnaround Time : Approximately 3-5 working days after artwork approval.(Excluding shipping time). Australia wide delivery.
If you have any questions or need a free quote, please send us an E-mail.
Free Standing Big Styrofoam Letters
Free Standing Styrofoam Letters in Federation Square
Free Standing Big Foam Letters
(Size: 1800mm high, 300mm deep)
Free Standing Sign (acrylic face, 200mm deep, clear acrylic supports)
EPS Foam Letter with White Acrylic Face
(300mm high, 150mm deep)
Styrofoam Letter With Black Acrylic Face
(1500mm high, 400mm deep)
Free Standing Letters with Metallic Gold Finish
Free Standing Big LOVE
Giant LOVE with rust finish
Face Painted Foam Letters, 300mm high, 50mm deep
Whole Painted Foam Letters, 300mm high, 50mm deep
(200mm deep black base with black acrylic face and graphics)